Monday, May 17, 2010

Going crazy

Every day when I open up my browser I stare at the blogger update and think to myself I should really update but everything is pretty boring. Boring meaning I'm still losing weight (albiet slowly), I am packing up my house and getting ready for the crazy of the next few weeks.  This week is preparing for my adopted sisters wedding (and bachelorette party, I'm doing all the food) and hopefully signing all the paperwork for the new house, Next week is preping for the Move (I have the whole kitchen, dining room, misc my office, misc, living room, and my hubs office left to pack) and getting ready for a short trip down to LA to see my adopted grandmother. The week after that is packing in HIGH gear and then moving on the 5th.

I'm really looking forward to the new diggs but really not liking the packing and unpacking process.

In cycle news I am waiting until the 1st to get my negative pregancy test. The second will be the start of progesterone and I should have my period somewhere on my birthday week (I'm shooting for the husbands bday to be my CD 3 since I already have the day off). Then we start the injections! woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment