Wednesday, June 2, 2010

time slipping by

Gosh it's been awhile since I've been posting. Looking back on the past few weeks I realize why. I've been going non stop! I've had a wedding in Sacramento, had to visit my adopted grandma in LA, and this weekend I'm moving into our new house! Yes escrow finally closed.  I have about 90% of the house (that I am responsible for) packed and am trying to get everything done before my MIL shows up on Saturday. 

Cycle wise we got the negative on the Pregnancy test this morning. I'm not suprised but I am rather proud of how I didn't get my hopes up too high on this one.  So I'm currently trying to time my CD3 to be June 15th since I have the day off so I think I need to stop taking the progesterone on the 9th since it takes 3 days for me to get my cycle after stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment