Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thinking out loud

So what have I been doing since my last cycle failed? Eating whatever I wanted. Based on how my clothes fit (I feel like a sausage) I think I’ve gained everything back and then some. Not really where I want to be but when you eat everything you want and stop working out, that’s what is going to happen. So I’m guessing my failed attempt weight will net me about 30-35 pounds.



What am I going to do about it? Well starting today I’m recording everything I eat and will do that for the next 2 weeks. I will work out at least 6 times in the next two weeks. This week will be a gym that is halfway between work and home but on the BART line and it will be after work. Next week it will be in the morning at the gym up the street from work. My plan is to record my feelings about the gym itself and if time of day worked for me. This is so I can find my new groove. I’m also going to record my steps everyday. I’m hoping to post this here so I can hold myself a bit more accountable.



My other issue is money. I seem to be hemorrhaging it. I get a weekly stipend of $100 from our budget and I usually have it all spent by Wednesday. I know where I spend it. I eat out while in the city during the work week. So I’m going to flip my eating out habit inside out. I’m only going to eat out once a week and give myself only enough cash to do it. My goal is to do this until April and see if I can make it stick. This will help me with the diet as well. Less chance for bad eating if I just don’t carry cash.



Beyond that I’m still taking my Vitamin D supplement so my moods are getting back to stable rather than all over the place. The only thing about taking them is the icky breath and after taste. Can’t have everything right?

No comments:

Post a Comment