Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Once more!

Today was CD3, that means yet another appointment with Wandy! Woo. This meant that I got to sleep in an extra 2 (!) hours, which was marvelous. Once I was up my husband wondered to the kitchen and made me breakfast. It was super delicious.

My clinic is so very nice. Even though it had been almost a year since we had come in, people still remembered us and were all "where have you been?!" and it was nice to reconnect and still feel positive. As is par for the course we didn't see the RN until about 10 minutes after our appointment time (even though we arrived 10 minutes early). Then it was on to the wand, lining looked good but still have a bazillion small follicles. So then it was on to talking about this cycles cocktail. 2 vials Bravelle and 1 vial Menopur every night. I go back on Monday to see what (if anything) has grown. I know I say this every cycle but this cycle feels different. I feel positive and upbeat. I'm not going to let it take over me and am still going to do the things I like to do (minus drinking and such).

All in all I'm quite happy about things, which is a nice change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment