Friday, January 20, 2012

Countdown to injections

Today (after enduring a full day of the comedy of errors with our clinic and the prescription not going where we were told) we were able to order the entirety of our drugs for the IVF round coming up.  I think what surprised me the most in all of this was that there was a $3600 dollar difference in going and picking up the drugs and getting them shipped to us. I mean that $3600 is really my budget for baby when we finally get there. I'm happy that I don't have to go to a pharmacy to pick them up and deal with all of that.And I even know that its about 2 weeks before I even need it but still it will be nice to have the piece of mind that we have the meds and just need to go from there.

Jumping topics to talk about Work. There are times when I love what I do and times I don't. This week has really been a struggle between love and hate. You see my school is sending me off with our admissions department to give a financial aid presentation (which looks awesome!) in Washington and Oregon. The trip is over a weekend so it will be a long week. And its the weekend before the tuition deadline. So I anticipate that while I will be talking it up to students I will also be working long nights to keep caught up with email and reports.

I know that the next 2 months are going to test me in so many ways and I look forward to it. I look forward to knowing about where we are headed even if it isn't the path I want. I know I can deal with all the fallout if the bottom drops out. I look forward to sharing what happens with you while going through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment