Monday, June 14, 2010

I love my fertillity clinic

I started my period this afternoon (which was a day late, thanks so much for not sticking to the plan!) and I called my clinic in a semi-panic because I have tomorrow off and I have to get seen then or else I have to skip this cycle due to scheduling conflicts. The NP who schedules the appointments isn't answering, of course. So I leave a calm message (totally acting!) and asked her to give me a call asap. She calls me within 15 min and we have a bit of a chat before I get in to the reasons why I have to be seen tomorrow and she says "No problem lets see what's still open". No spots for my favorite RE or NP but someone new and she says she will most likely have a cancelation so I should call early tomorrow to get that spot. They are just amazing I tell ya! I also got a written letter from my favorite NP telling me how sorry she was the last Preg test was a negative. That really touched me that someone who is so incredibly busy took the moment to sent me a note.

So I get to learn how to give myself injections tomorrow and I already have the happy day dreams of being pregnant at my cousins wedding in January (although its 7 months away and I'd spend the day flying to the east coast).

I have no basis for this but I just feel really really lucky right now. Maybe this is it. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment