Monday, June 21, 2010

A little of this and a little of that

I've had 5 shots and given them to myself! I'm quite proud that I'm doing it and haven't bruised or starting spurting blood. The next thought following that is Holy crap I must be doing it wrong!  ^_^  Side effects so far have been minimal. Beyond my libido rising (which no one in my house has any complaints) I've felt surprisingly normal. Wednesday is my follow up ultrasound and we will see what's going on. I keep hoping that there is some growth in the follicles and in the lining.

On to the next, the house!  On Sunday we built a media center (thanks to various pieces at IKEA, we <3 them!) and I managed to unpack the biggest box for the living room so it was a relief.  All that is left in the house is the dining room/incoming bills desk and for my husband to finish his room (God only knows when that will be done). My office is done and I even have pictures on the walls in there.  Tomorrow afternoon my mother in law is coming over with some things for us that we've had in storage for years. So I've been busing my butt to make sure everything is together for their visit (even though I'm not sure at this point if I will even be home to see them). So this means if I can keep up this pace by the end of the month I will be completely unpacked and ready to start the housewarming parties.

On to housewarming parties! I'm planning on having multiple since visitor parking is so limited here. I figure I'll have 2 a month in July & August so it gets the whole group of people over. One will be a dinner for my best friend and her parents, one will be my coworkers, one will be my friends from sacto and old job, and I think I will have to do two for zac's friends and a separate one for the family. So I'm going to do some in September too! Hahaha I just realized its going to take me three months of parties to get everyone I want to come over and see my place.  That's hilarious! In between all that we have a cousin party, 4th of July parade, visit to fort bragg, and the hubbs is going on a camping trip for a week. Geeze no wonder I'm tired!

I just scheduled the last day for water and power for the old place and I'm a little sad but mostly happy that I've just about fulfilled my obligation for that place. I can't wait to turn the keys in and not have to think about it anymore.

Work is starting to ramp up and I just know this summer will be a special kind of crazy. So far I'm looking pretty good number wise (since we're a bit number driven) which is good.  My annual review is August 20th and I'm expecting a nice pay raise and possibly a title inflation but we will see.

Weight wise I'm up to 191 (as of last Tuesday) so I'm trying to get back in to the habit of going to the gym which is difficult because the most convenient one is either here in SF up the street and then I have to deal with later bart trains which will be FULL or I have to get off and go to the Gym at BayFair and its far from the station and all the reviews are like "this place sucks" so I'm not sure where to go. I may just skip today and go after the MIL comes and goes so that way I can get more done.

Overall I'm happy and pretty healthy. And that's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment