Monday, July 12, 2010

Insemination

So Friday afternoon was the insemination. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't painful.  My poor hubbs told me he never felt more useless. I told him he was there for moral support and he's like "well at least that's something". He's super cute. I got to work and all I could do was browse pregnancy sites (reminding myself of the progression) and start making "plans". I know that this has a higher chance of not working but at the same time I'm dealing with it like it's a done deal.

On Saturday I offered to bake him some cookies and he told me "You are already baking what I want" and put his hand on my tummy.  He's worried that I'm getting too emotionally attached but I can't help myself. And he's worried that the trigger shot didn't work so I didn't ovulate. I'm not worried on that front cause there has been A LOT of action in the lady bits. It also helps that my nipples are on constant erect mode and kinda hurt. I take those as good signs. Such good signs I've told my parents to plan to come out next summer.

When I look at basic biology lessons I realize that implantation could happen between the 19th and 21st.  My NP doesn't want me to take the blood test until the 23rd (which I am so going on the night of the 22nd) and a backup on the 25th.  Right now I'm trying to practice serenity. Reminding myself that everything I can possibly do has already been done. I haven't decided if I am going to POAS or not. Right now I'm leaning towards not but I still have 10 days so we will see how that fluctuates.

No comments:

Post a Comment