Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 6-8

I had one of my girlfriends up from LA so I didn't have time to keep up with this Meme so today will be day 6,7, & 8.

Day 6 --20 of my favorite things
1) Chai tea latte at starbucks
2) Jeans
3) Facebook
4) San Francisco
5) Traveling (even if its just down to LA)
6) The color Blue
7) The Harry Potter books
8) The Twilight Series
9) Space Balls
10) Gilmore Girls
11) West wing
12) Glee
13) lady Gaga
14) Elton John
15)Justin Timberlake
16) Queen
17) Snuggling on a cooler morning
18) Reading with a cup of hot cocoa
19) My husbands smile
20) My sense of style

Day 7-- A photo that makes me happy

This would be a photo of the beach at sunset. I always feel calm once I see it.

Day 8 -- A phot that makes me sad

This would be a photo of my grandmothers tombstone. I hate remembering that she is under the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment