Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here we go again!

I started my period Sunday night (as predicited) and called in on Monday to set up the next appointment, it was yesterday. We got Bravelle for the second round and rather than doing low and slow (1 vial per day), we have ramped it up (2 vials a day).  She will see me back next Tuesday where we will hopefully have some great growth.

I have so much hope for this cycle. I even asked my magic 8 ball and without any prompting it told me Yes to my question of will this cycle work and end with a live baby. I know that was rather specific but that's how I roll.

Right now I'm getting myself ready for our first housewarming party. I just made the grocery list and am currently making the "what I need to do each day" list. I have a feeling sleeping in on Saturday is so not going to happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through another blog that I read on a regular basis. I just wanted to say good luck on your next cycle!

    Oh, by the way I'm in the Bay Area, too!

    ReplyDelete