Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I swear I'm not crazy...

Yesterday was not one of my better days. I did manage to only get yelled at once (and not even my student!) so that was a win. But getting home seriously broke me.  You see I commute from Hayward to San Francisco daily by Bus. I usually don't have any problems and it will usually take 45 minutes to an hour, either direction. Yesterday coming home was torture. Let me explain. I get off work at 4:30p, walk the 1/2 mile to the transbay bus station to catch the 5pm bus. Yesterday the 5pm bus didn't arrive until 5:10. Then we hit every conceivable bit of traffic on the way down the 880. I did not get home until 7pm. So I wasn't in the greatest of moods when I got there.

Then I had to empty the dishwasher, as I had been putting it off since Friday and I didn't want to hand wash the dishes that had stacked up since then. I go to empty it and notice everything is still dirty. So either my darling husband opened it or my cat did. That sent me to cursing a blue streak because now I had to wash the dishes and run the dishwasher at the same time. My poor husband hid in his office until I was done. I was still fuming but hadn't eaten anything so I had some left over Corned Beef and risotto. Once I ate I was out of my grumpy mood and back to feeling good. I swear it was like a Jekyll Hyde moment.

So I'm hoping today will be a do over day. I will go home and empty the dishwasher and reload with the hand washed dishes (because I am paranoid like that). Then I will fold the 3 weeks worth of laundry I've let accumulate and put it away. I will text my husband to make dinner so it is waiting on me when I get home so I will be in a better mood tonight.

I still have this weird nausea that is coming and going. Along with being crazy tired. Thank god my boobs aren't sore or else I'd have to get a pregnancy test to calm my brain down from that. I don't think I could stand the anxiety of that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment