Thursday, February 18, 2010

Change is for the better....right?

So many changes coming around. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've changed locations for my work station (across from 2 coworkers who aren't exactly friendly) so I've been moving stuff and getting it organized so that way I can get back to work. There was just so much drama on getting my computer moved from one side of the room to the other. I have a new computer to show for it though, so I should be grateful.



The other change coming is potentially moving. I hate the holding pattern. The not knowing if we are going to move or if we are not. It's the tug of war and uncertainty that really drives my anxiety. I realize I will not know until I know BUT I would like a hint in either direction. Especially since it means either completing my overhaul on the house (I have only 2 rooms left to get straight) or just start thinking about packing.





Another thing that's giving me high anxiety is money. I dislike money because lack of it causes so many conflicts and fights. I like money because I can do things I like to do. I like to go out to lunch but not having money is going to make that impossible.



With looking at a house we are thinking of liquidating 401k's but what do we do for money for fix ups? Depending on the house we get we either save for awhile then do fix ups or we move a renter in. If we moved a renter in I have a short list of people I would ask, my best friend and a coworker of Zac's. Beyond that I don't think I'd just rent out to anyone. I am too much of a pain to deal with and have high expectations when it comes to roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment