Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One year from now

I lurk around a few blogs and Betty Rubble was doing a "where will you be in 365 days". I thought I would go ahead and address that and show you my hopes for 2010-11



February 2011



This will see me settling into a new home that I actually own. While things will still probably be chaotic, I will know more about home repair than I did in Feb 2010. I was pleasantly surprised with how good I am at fixing things.



On the baby front we will be waiting for the blessed arrival of our first child. It will suprise me that it only took 2 cycles to conceive and had a low key pregnancy. The factor that helped the most was the 50 lbs I lost right before the 2nd cycle. For the pregnancy I kept very active and only gained 20 of it back but am now armed with how to get it off my body.





Work wise, I'm working until the last possible moment, making sure to keep my feet up and walk around. I enjoyed getting a raise back in August '10 and an increase in responsibility. Current plans are to go back to work 3 months after baby arrives but on a reduced schedule with working from home a few days a week. Luckily my bosses are really understand and fantastic on this whole baby thing.



A few of the goals we met in 2010 that I've not yet mentioned:

- We paid Zac's mom back the money she gave us before her birthday

- We got Zac's old truck up and running and are now a two car family

- We got the garden in and are cutting down on grocery bills

- Since we've been penny pinching (poor Lincoln) we have a decent amount of savings

No comments:

Post a Comment