Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An introduction

Welcome! This is my blog where I will track my weight loss journey (that just sounds cheesy). So maybe some background would be good? Here we go:



I'm 27, married for almost 5 years, and have PCOS. PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is a very defining thing for me. It helps me to tell people why I'm overweight, why I don't (yet) have children, and why I don't do baby showers (ever).



So here I am. In it to lose it. I started January 2010 armed with 211 lbs and a plan to make it to 140 (my high school weight).



These plans include:

-Complete overhaul of diet

-Actual activity (I'm a book nut who would rather read than go outside)

-Making myself accountable.



You are about to come with me on a trip where I don't if I will end up at the destination but I will try every road I know to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment