Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Horoscope for today

This was in my inbox today:This is the most important time in your life to maintain consistency in everything you do. You've come too far to cave in now! Look at the overview of the whole year and sketch out a blueprint to help you stay on track. Stand up straight and never say "try" this year. That's a word for pessimists. Think like as optimist and "assume" you will succeed!I read this after in my mind going, meh I don't want to go to the gym today. I think I will skip it. So it looks like I'm not going to skip it and I am going to try to be consistent. There is nothing that is more a pain in the butt than trying to establish a new routine.Currently I've been going to the gym after I get off work and I don't think I will change that, cause I don't do mornings. It's all I can do to get up and dressed for work! I just have to work on going to the gym as much as I can tolerate which needs to be three times a week. I just keep finding excuses not to go. I like how I feel when I'm done and I just finally got over the thought that people are watching me (no they aren't they are wrapped up in themselves). So why don't I feel like going? Because being lazy is the easy path.Why can't going to the gym and being consistent be the easy path?

No comments:

Post a Comment