Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Goals for Feburary

This is what i want from February:



I will hit the gym at least 12 times (3 times a week will meet this goal)

I will lose at least 10 lbs (2.5 lbs a week would meet this goal)

  • If I hit this goal I will hit losing 10% of my body weight which is a major milestone for me. the ultimate goal being 169 by April 17th, 2010. The end goal being 139 by July 1st (this goal being conditional that I am not pregnant by then)
I will take my vitamins everyday

I will work in the yard and get the seeds germinating for my garden

I will finish the re-organization of my current residence

I will get the paperwork organized and shredded by March 1

I will document every penny I spend

I will save at least $100 by the end of the month ($25/week would meet this goal)



So there are my expectations, lets meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment