Tuesday, April 27, 2010

checking in

So everything is ramping up here at work and in my personal life.  I'm getting ready to move (as we are offically in escrow today) which is stressful but I've not packed anything.  I'm also kinda swimming along on this cycle, my next ultra sound is saturday and I'm hoping for two opposite things. I'm hoping for either no growth at all (which i doubt because the left side has been feeling heavy) and I'm hoping for one good mature one.

I can't believe that when/if this cycle is over that I'm taking a 5-6 month break to focus more on weight loss. I figure I should be able to drop another 20-30 lbs over that time period so I will be in the normal range. I am suprised to see that if I just lose 20lbs I will be in normal range.

lately I've been feeling really tired. I chalk this up to stress and not going to the gym. I've only gone once a week for the past two weeks, which kicks my butt. I'm going to have to figure out my gym situation with this move. I'm not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment