Friday, April 2, 2010

Random ramblings

Firstly let me say welcome to my new followers! I hope my little blog doesn't bore you completely. I'm still relatively new at this so I am learning on how to do things so bear with me.

My anxiety level is slowly starting to ramp up since tomorrow is yet another date with wandy. I really have mixed feeling on this. I want growth, growth in folicles is very good, but fear there will not be enough growth and that will mean another week of waiting to see. I'd almost rather call this one as not working so we can move forward and start on the next since it doesn't ever work out on the first time, right? I will be interested to see if I've lost any weight this week. I've not hit the gym particularly hard so I really doubt it but I'm curious none the less.

Also last night the hubbs and I were up late (for me) talking about buying. Here's where we are at. There's a nice pre-fab home in a mobile home park in Hayward (a nice part but still, hayward ick) that we can absolutely afford and it won't break us at all. In fact we'd be saving money doing that and wouldn't have to have anything done to the place as it is pristine. Our other option is to wait for the house we liked to come back on the market after being foreclosed. This could be months. The bank that owns it could put it out there for more than we can afford. And if we did somehow manage to get it at $300k it would be penny pinching time for years, and it needs alot of work to make it into what we invision. But it has a yard and will most likely appreciate. I just don't know which wagon to jump in on this one.

I need to remind myself that we aren't in a hurry. We do have the time to wait and really get what we want. Maybe the best course of action is none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment