Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I had a lovely weekend with the family. I spent lots of time playing with my adorable 3 year old nephew and holding my 3 month old niece. It was fun to watch my nephew and husband run around and play with fake swords and axes (my husband was teaching my nephew proper axe moves, brilliant right?)

I even got in my viewing of Easter Parade! I got up and the husband was in the shower and the mother-in-law was still asleep. This means I get to choose anything off the whole DirectTV list! I'm obessed with TV and we only have basic cable so I was like a kid in a candy store until I saw Easter Parade on the list, of course I turned it on. My husband comes out to the living room and says "gah not this again!" I laughed.

We drove home earlier in the day than normal getting home at 5pm rather our usual 8pm because it was raining and crazy windy. I could feel the wind pushing at the car as we crossed over the benicia bridge. It gives me shivers just to think about that. Us getting home that early gave us a chance to "practice". I must say he is very sweet. He got me a pillow, book, glass of water and tissues so I could be elevated for at least a half hour and not get bored. I swear BD is getting better now that we're back on treatments, or maybe its just I actually have the urge to once again where before I did not. Food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Easter! Hoping this is your month!

    ReplyDelete