Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend update

Ah the joys of Monday morning. Makes me really appreciate the weekend I just had. To recap:

Friday both hubby and I stayed home from work for a reconnect day. We've been fairly short with each other recently (yay stress) and we wanted to spend time just being together. So we went out to lunch, ran some errands, and transplanted our seeds into a halved wine barrel to start our garden.  All in all it was an incredibly lovely day and really makes me remember how much I love him and how awesome it is to just be the two of us.

Saturday we hung out more but I went off on a little shopping trip on my own.  I bought 2 new pairs of shoes (I actually found a pair of navy flats that don't make me want to gag) and a pair of new pants. I also hit my favorite place, Half-Priced books and got 4 new novels to read (I'm already down to 2 left to read).


Sunday was a bit of cleaning and getting things ready to move. I've started getting things together and trying to figure out how I'm going to pack everything if our escrow is only 30 days and we have a crazy May coming up. Thank goodness the hubs thinks we can swing paying rent for an extra month so we are not in so much of a hurry. I also spent part of the day watching him play Prince of Persia on our PS2. I love pointing out to him what he needs to do and that game is totally puzzle based. He took me out for a late afternoon lunch and we spent the evening doing chores.

All in all a good weekend for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment