Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling Blah

Sorry the recent posts have been so short. I've not been in much of talking mood. I'm feeling rather blah and I don't know why.  We find out today if the people took the offer on the house and I'm excited about having my own place but not so excited about the whole packing up and moving thing. Especially since the husband promises to help this time. I do look forward to not having the actuall moving part and directing to where the boxes go.

Tonight I get to see a good friend from High school and I'm excited about that.

As for this cycle, I'm not really too keen on it. I really see it as a wasted cycle since I don't think the Clomid will get any folicle to mature at this point.  It also means that when this cycle is over I will not start injections until October. I'm waiting that long because Summer is my busiest season with work and I don't think I could deal with all of that and the injections at the same time without a nuclear explosion towards someone. I swear I'm doing this for everyone's safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment