Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ah the new spot

So today my old blog imploded. I couldn't access it at all. So after about an hour of researching and trying to fix it I decided to nuke it and start over. So that's what this is. The older posts are from the old blog and they are in order (mostly).

On to the other news! After much discussion (read: me convincing Z) we have decided to start up with the IF treatments. Thursday we go back for a consult with the RE we had been working with two years ago so he can release us to the NP who was actually meeting with us to get this sucker going. I have to leave work a touch early to get back to Fremont but hey it's worth it to me.

Husband is concerned since I'm not down to 180 (the weight the doctor said two years ago he would like) that we shouldn't be doing this. And I can see his point but here's the thing, time is moving any slower and why couldn't we try to get pregnant while I still actively try to lose weight? These actions aren't mutually exclusive. I know that by focusing on losing weight I will be better equipped to keep the baby anxiety away. I also have a more realistic expectation of outcome than I did before. I know it is unlikely for things to take in the first cycle and that it could take awhile for the baby magic to happen but by not doing anything I'm not making it happen. I have to do everything I can to know I tried. And right now that's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment