Monday, March 22, 2010

Recap

I had one of the most productive weekends I've experienced in a long while. Saturday was spent running around looking at houses (we looked from 11am-530pm). Found some great tubs but only one place felt really right. If Z gets his crap together and gets the funds moved around, we could actually have an offer on a house. As a control freak I am really trying to not get pushy on Z for all this. I told him Saturday that if he's serious then he needs to do the leg work and I will make things work schedule wise to help him and of course if he needs help let me know. We spent Saturday night drawing the existing floor plan and making changes to it for a perfect house. I realize that to do house work we would have to have money so I believe I will be soliciting for Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards for awhile. I didn't sleep so well Saturday night because of the excitement/anxiety of house buying.

Sunday Z went to play with his friends leaving me home alone. I like having these days, it means house work gets acomplished! Woo! So I cooked a pork loin in the pressure cooker and jumped in to 2 50gal tubs of my husbands paperwork. I re sorted into trash and shred, while filing the stuff that was important. It's taken me 5 years to get it done. Thank goodness for New Moon dvd and crappy tv movies that made this possible.

So I sit at work on Monday going, crap the new guy starts tomorrow and I start training him. I'm really not going to have alot of time soon. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment