Monday, March 8, 2010

March Goals

Ok so after thinking about where I came up short in February I'm now ready to make those March goals. So here they are



  1. I want to be at 190 by weeks end. This will mean I've lost 21 lbs and 10% of my starting weight. I plan on achieving this goal by eating on diet and hitting the gym 4 days (5 preferred) this week.

  2. Bring my lunch at least 3x a week. If I do this then I am eating more on Diet than not and should see a steady decline of weight.
  3. Goal attendance: 3x a week= 15 times this month (so far I've hit it once, I'm going to have to make up for it the next couple of weeks)
  4. I need to get back in to doing Meditation on a daily basis. It helps keep down the anxiety and clears my mind. I am going to strive to do this when I get home from the gym, every time.
  5. I can't let my house continue to be a disaster area where I have to dedicate an entire day to clean it. Right now my bedroom and my office are very neat, and I will keep it that way. I just need to continue keeping things neat and move in to the other rooms.

  6. I want to get paperwork filed and organized. I hate that I have two huge bins mocking me. This will get done this month. I've blocked 3 weekend days to get it done.


So that's my monthly goals. I think I am going to start with weekly goals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment