Monday, March 29, 2010

The housing issue

So right now the Hubbs and I live in a cute older house (which has MANY quirks). We rent and it's finally starting to dawn on us that we need to "not be throwing money away". I am all for that. So we've been house hunting for almost three months. We've looked at single family homes, pre-fab homes in mobile parks, and lastly a lot in a small town that we would have to build on.

I really like looking to see the different floor plans and how things can work out for us. I'm just a little tired of the "can we actually afford this?" "do I like this" dances.

I just want some resolution already!

I really like the idea of buying a lot and putting a house on it. I think it would be a win all the way around. I'd get to have what I want in the house and the Hubbs could have the location he wants.

I really just need to leave it upstairs with Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment