Monday, March 29, 2010

CD 15 and ultrasound

Today was the check back ultra sound to see if there were any folicles that were mature and to see if there was a trigger shot for me today.

The good:
1) My weight on the scale was 191.2 (which since I was in work clothes I can subtract 3 lbs and be under 190 for the first time in 6 years)
2) Our RE-NP (reproductive endocrinologist nurse practitioner) remembered us from a year ago and was happy to see us back in.

The bad:
1) The biggest folicle was measuring at a 7.7cm, no where near the needed 20 cm to be mature and to trigger
2) My uterine lining was very slim, about 5.5cm

The ugly:
1) I have to go back on Saturday to see if there is any change. If not then we will probably start progesterone and we will move on to cycle number 2 for 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment