Monday, March 15, 2010

An attempt to reduce anxiety

About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Depression and an Anxiety disorder. I went through treatment for the depression and read a very good book "The Worry Cure" to work through the anxiety issues. One of the tips that the book recommends is to write down your anxiety and then put it away. Since I don't spend all day looking at my blog this would be a great place to put it down.



My husband Z and I have been actively looking at houses for the past 2 months. Last month it was very clear to me that in order to proceed we really needed to get our preapproval completed. The husband didn't have the same sense of urgency so he didn't get me the paperwork I needed. I am the kind of person who wants things done like yesterday, so I could understand that I might not have the clearest view of all this. Well it's come to bite him in the butt. The house that he really likes is now pending (meaning someone else has offered on that). We couldn't offer because we didn't have a preapproval. Today he's turned in the two things I needed in order to get the paperwork done. Tonight we will fill it out and he will take it and scan it and turn it in to the broker. I feel like we could have gotten the place he liked if he hadn't dropped the ball way back when. I think we are going to put in an offer as well just to confuse things that much more.



This week will be the week of preapprovals. We will apply with Chase, BofA, Wells fargo as well as a broker. So we will know our intrest rate and how much the bank is willing to lend us.



We've been looking at Pre-fab homes and I have to say I'm not really that in to it. If it wasn't in our price range I wouldn't be looking at it. All I can hope for is a nice home to be in our range. I know if its ment to be it will work out. I'm just done with the place we're in right now, ready to move forward.



I had a dream about giving birth to a baby girl and breast feeding her. I think that I'm ready to face another go round. I will ask the hubbs tonight what he thinks about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment